A colorful treasure that preserves the flavors of the garden, the scent of the sea, and the smell of the woods, Camp'Oro Le Aromatic Truffle Tagliatelle pasta represents a creative and imaginative reworking of Italy's national main dish. It proposes a tasty and colorful first course, which brings to the table a touch of fun and originality. Today our pasta facility is located in Sant’Elia a Pianisi, a small village among the green hills of Molise, a region in central Italy, where agriculture is mainly dedicated to the cultivation of wheat.
- Tagliatelle Italian pasta with chili pepper
- Simple ingredients: Durum wheat semolina, red chili pepper 2%, local spring water
- No salt or artificial ingredients added
- Air dried from 24 to 72 Hours
- Cooks in 5-7 minutes
- Italian artisanal pasta - durum wheat
- Family Owned Small Batch Production
- Product of Italy
Ingredients: Durum wheat semolina, red chili pepper 2%, local spring water
Great mild spice and consistency for dried pasta
If you like spice, this is it. Also, the quality of the pasta is very very good.