- AREA OF ORIGIN: West-central Sicily.
- ALTITUDE: Mid hillside.
- PERIOD OF HARVEST: October-December.
- METHOD OF HARVEST: Harvested by hand.
- EXTRACTION SYSTEM: Milled within 24 hours from the harvest; continuous extraction and separation by centrifuge; the oil is allowed to settle and then decanted naturally.
- FILTERING METHOD: Unfiltered.
- APPEARANCE: A slightly dense oil, jade-green in color with golden yellow reflections.
- AROMA: Spicy with a persistent herbaceous flavor.
- TASTE: Fruity yet sweet with a light almond aftertaste.
- USE: On seafood dishes, on fresh cheeses, on vegetable soups, and all types of mixed salads.
Facts: Product contains select extra virgin olive oil only from Italy.
Instructions: Store in a cool dry place and away from light.
- olive oil
enjoy old style pasta, chopped tomatoes, new oil parsley, sauteed onions and garlic mixed, salt, pepper. Oil accents the pasta very well.
A very good olive oil , I'm on my fourth bottle of it . You might be able to skimp on some things in cooking but never your olive oil .
Order it often. If I have it, it is the only olive oil I need.
Light and delicious! I have many uses for this olive oil every day!
I am really picky when it comes to real good quality olive oil, and this is quality.