- AREA OF ORIGIN: West-central Sicily.
- ALTITUDE: Mid hillside.
- PERIOD OF HARVEST: October-December.
- METHOD OF HARVEST: Harvested by hand.
- EXTRACTION SYSTEM: Milled within 24 hours from the harvest; continuous extraction and separation by centrifuge; the oil is allowed to settle and then decanted naturally.
- FILTERING METHOD: Unfiltered.
- APPEARANCE: A slightly dense oil, jade-green in color with golden yellow reflections.
- AROMA: Spicy with a persistent herbaceous flavor.
- TASTE: Fruity yet sweet with a light almond aftertaste.
- USE: On seafood dishes, on fresh cheeses, on vegetable soups, and all types of mixed salads.
Ingredients: 100% Extra virgin olive oil
Facts: Product contains select extra virgin olive oil only from Italy.
Instructions: Store in a cool dry place and away from light.
Outstanding quality and taste. Completely satisfied with my purchase. Highly recommended.
Francois is my favorite olive oil outside of Sicily. I can't find it easily in the US, so I am happy to know I have a trusted place to get it!
As a first time consumer, I wasn’t sure what to expect. However I was reassured by all of the positive reviews online. I was pleasantly surprised to receive well packaged, authentic, quality items—and the shipping was fairly quick in spite of the pandemic. I have enjoyed all the products that I purchased and as a first time pasta maker, my pappardelle was a huge success! I will definitely be a return consumer! Thank you!!
Excellent. Best olive oil this side of the Parkside Restaurant in Corona, Queens.