The gluten free diet is getting more popular day by day. That is because a fair share of the population suffers from gluten sensitivity or celiac disease. Even a small amount of this complex protein is enough to create issues within the body. However, over time we have seen the rapid increase of going gluten-free because of its amazing health benefits such as losing weight easily, reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases, regulating a healthy digestive system and many more. Buy gluten free products from the nearest supermarket to give a kick-start to your healthy diet.
Going gluten-free or opting for a healthier lifestyle doesn’t mean you cannot enjoy the delicious Italian dishes that have wheat or hints of dairy products. There are certain world-renowned brands that offer gluten free items such as Italian gluten free flour for pasta by Granoro, Divella gluten-free Gnocchi with corn & rice, Pistachio pesto sauce and spread cream by Dolci Sapori Dell Etna. You can also check out the amazing organic jam spread by Rigoni di Asiago and cream-filled cookies by Vicenzi at a popular gluten free online store.
Benefits of Gluten Free Pasta and What It’s Made Of
One of the most loved Italian dishes of all time is pasta. Don’t let your wheat allergy or struggle for being healthy come in between your desire of relishing a bowl of creamy delightful pasta. Now it is easy to make gluten free pasta from rice, quinoa and corn. However, the best option is Caputo gluten free flour. Make pasta from scratch with Caputo’s authentic Italian gluten free flour minus the side effects like bloating and indigestion problems.There are several benefits of consuming gluten free pasta. Over all these years, the culinary world has witnessed several modifications in this Italian delicacy. Using gluten free flour is a step to making it healthier aside from being tasty. It is rich in nutrients and minerals such as fibre and protein (except gluten). Last but not least, gluten free pasta is also low on the carbs side.
Gluten Free Alfredo Pasta Recipe
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 12 ounces of Mariella gluten free pasta.
- 1/2 cup of diced chicken
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 cup skimmed milk (non-fat)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
Instructions: For the Alfredo Sauce
- Take a sauté pan and toss the minced garlic in olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken along with the milk as well as the cornstarch and keep the heat on low to let it simmer.
- After a couple of minutes, when the constituency thickens, add the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Season it with a hearty amount of salt and pepper after turning down the heat.
Instructions: For the Pasta
- Pour the unseasoned vegetable stock in a bowl and set it on high heat.
- Let it boil for sometime and add the pasta. Turn the heat to lowest and cover it with a lid.
- After a couple of minutes, check if it is done. You will understand by pricking it with a toothpick and seeing whether it is soft yet.
- Turn off the heat and set it aside at room temperature.
- Season the boiled pasta with salt and pepper.
- Add it to the sauté pan and toss it on low heat for a few minutes.
Enjoy your creamy bowl of nutritious and gluten-free Alfredo pasta without the excess calories and carbs, since the sauce is prepared from skimmed milk instead of heavy cream. For a perfect finishing touch, feel free to garnish it with some chopped parsley. (Optional)
For more options of wholesome gluten-free meals, check out the Gluten Free Food List and prepare flavourful delicacies in your kitchen every day.
Where to Buy Authentic Gluten Free Products Online?
Italian Food Online Store is the home of high-quality authentic Italian gluten free products that will make life simpler and even more delicious. If you’re looking forward to buying gluten free pasta online, check out the Italian lady fingers pasta by Vicenzi, Penne Rigate and Spaghetti from Quinoa flour by Granoro. We offer the best gluten free pasta online at the most amazing market prices. They have been imported from Bella Italia to let our customers from across the globe enjoy a bowl of healthy and authentic Italian goodness without having to worry about their gluten-sensitivity.Simply add your favourite items to cart and check out to provide the required contact information along with your address. Pay via credit card or PayPal and wait for your gluten free pasta as well as other orders to arrive soon. We are also delighted to inform you about our free shipping services all across the United States. Italian Food Online Store is the ultimate yummy bazaar for authentic Italian foods. Happy Shopping!