Spaghetti is one of the very few things that can be cooked in many different ways and every way brings out a new blend of taste to it. Italian pasta online has everything that you may need for cooking a delicious plate of spaghetti the way you want. From Bolognese to Pesto, Spaghetti has a blend of tastes and it can be easily cooked if you have the right weapons of cooking and the dedication to satisfy your taste buds.
A usual family dinner can be turned into a fancy one if you have the right things to do so, Italian pasta shop online offers a range of products like – skillet, wooden spoons, pint jars, etc. and these things are what you need to make a dinner special with spaghetti and sauce. Bring the dishes at a restaurant to your kitchen and create the perfect Spaghetti for yourself and our loved ones.
Recipe 1 - Preparing the ever-delicious spaghetti bologneseINGREDIENTS
- Olive oil - 1 ½ tbsp
- White, Yellow or brown Onion - 1, finely chopped
- Dry red wine - 125 ml (or sub with water or beef broth/stock)
- Beef bouillon cubes - 2, crumbled
- Beef - 500g, Minced/ground
- Garlic cloves - 2, minced
- White sugar - 2-3 Tbsp (or as per taste)
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 tsp
- Bay leaves - 2, dried
- Tomatoes - 800g, Can-crushed
- Tomato paste - 2 tbsp
- Sprigs fresh thyme - 2 (or 1/2 tsp dried thyme or oregano)
- Pepper and salt as per taste
- Spaghetti - 400 g*
- Parmesan cheese
- Parsley - finely chopped (optional)
*buy pasta online and skip standing and waiting in the queues.
STEPS TO PREPARE
- For the first step, heat the oil in a large pot or skillet on medium-high flame. Add onion and garlic and cook them for five minutes or until they start going soft and golden.
- Now, turn the flame to high and add beef into the contents of skillet. Cook it until it goes brown.
- After that, pour some red wine while keeping the flame on simmer and cook it for a minute. While doing this, make sure that you’re strongly scraping the bottom of the pot to eliminate the smell of the alcohol.
- Now it is time to add remaining ingredients to the skillet, except for salt and pepper. After adding everything to the skillet, bring the flame to simmer then keep it to the medium to make sure that it bubbles easily. Cook it for 20-30 minutes without any lid while adding the water whenever you feel like the sauce is getting too thick. Everything that you may need to make spaghetti is available on Italian pasta online shop.
- In the end, adjust salt and pepper of the sauce according to your taste buds and serve it over spaghetti.
Variation 2 - Pesto spaghetti with anchovies & peppers. The fine twist!
Here's the best recipe of pesto spaghetti pasta online.INGREDIENTS
- Spaghetti - 450g
- Olive oil - 85ml
- Parmesan cheese - 85g, grated
- Anchovy fillets - 1 can
- Pesto sauce - 55g
- Garlic cloves - 2, crushed
- Fresh oregano - 2 tbsp, finely chopped
- Pepper and salt - to taste
STEPS TO PREPARE
- To start the cooking process of Pesto Spaghetti with Anchovies & Peppers, first and foremost what you need to do is heat the olive oil taken for cooking, except one tablespoon.
- Crush some garlic and put it into the oil to fry it for some minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add some anchovy leaves to the skillet. Keep the contents stirring for a minute or two.
- Take a separate and larger saucepan and fill it with enough water to cook pasta. And some salt and a tablespoon of olive oil that we saved in the beginning to the saucepan.
- Add spaghetti into this and cook for 8-10 minutes according to your choice of taste and thickness of spaghetti.
- As the spaghetti cooks, go back to the sauce and add some pesto and freshly chopped oregano to that mixture. Stir everything up properly.
- If you think it needs more salt or pepper, season it.
- Now that the spaghetti is completely cooked, it is time to drain the water and serve it.
- Spoon the anchovy sauce all over the pasta and top it up with Parmesan cheese. And you will have your Pesto Spaghetti with Anchovies & Peppers ready to be served.
Variation 3 - Italian spaghetti pasta salad. The quick variant!INGREDIENTS
- Thin spaghetti pasta* - 1 pound
- Garlic clove - 1, finely minced or pressed
- Parmesan cheese - 1/2 cup, grated
- Mini pepperoni - 8 ounces
- Cherry tomatoes - 10 ounces, cut into half
- Can-sliced black olives - 1 4- ounce, drained
- Olive oil - 1 cup, Extra virgin
- Red onion - ½, thinly sliced
- Cucumber - 2, sliced and quartered
- Red wine vinegar - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 2 tbsp
- Kosher salt - 2 Tbsp
- Red bell pepper - 1, chopped and seeded
- Kosher salt - 1 tbsp
- Italian seasoning - 2 tbsp
- Black pepper - 1 tsp, freshly ground
*purchase spaghetti pasta online to save a few extra bucks.