The holiday season is almost here, which means that it is time for endless fun and excitement and above all that; it is the time for gifts and Christmas presents. Christmas comes with chilling cold, coziness and endless countless smiles. Of the things that are parts of Christmas celebration, sweets are most loved. If you are looking for gift ideas but aren’t sure yet then we have got you something that will bring instant smile on the faces of your friends and family. Gourmet Christmas gifts are one of the best gift options this year as they have a large collection of sweets, cakes and chocolates decorated and kept in Christmas food baskets to make it a perfect Christmas present.
Italian food offers a wide and deliciousness range of Christmas food gifts and Christmas basket to make a perfect Christmas present. Italian food offers chocolates, sweets, cookies, cakes, etc. for people of all age groups and tastes in beautiful baskets designed just to make it the perfect gift. Will all new Christmas collection, you will get better choices of sweets that are especially sorted to be Christmas food gifts.
Recipe 1 - Drool-worthy Italian Christmas Appetizers
Italian Christmas appetizers are one of the most important parts of a Christmas dinner and Christmas food gifts when it comes to traditions and customs.
Below is the recipe for making one of the most popular ‘Chocolate Sea Salt Crostini’.
4 ounces top quality dark chocolate, 1 french baguette cut into small sizes, extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon flaked sea saltDirections:
- To start, preheat the boiler of the oven and keep the oven rack about 6 inches away from the heat source. After this you need to line a baking sheet with parchment paper, you can also use silicone baking mat.
- Now you need to arrange the baguette slices in one single layer on the baking sheet. After making sure that it is done neatly, place it under the boiler until it turns golden. This will take about 2 minutes. After this, turn each slice over for broil for another two minutes and then turn off the broiler.
- In this last part, you need to turn each slice over again and drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on them. Now, push chocolate piece into the center of each slice and put the baking sheet in the oven for another 2 minutes for a final bake and melting. Now, take it out after two minutes and sprinkle some salt. Your Chocolate Sea Salt Crostini is ready to be served and gifted.
Recipe 2 – Kinder Chocolate Cake Recipe
Ingredients - Making Kinder Garden Chocolate Cake things that are used to make a regular cake, along with kinder chocolates.
- First and foremost, preheat the oven at 180ºc.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder and bicarbonate soda together to start making the base.
- Mix it well and then add some eggs, milk, oil and golden syrup.
- Divide this mix between two sins and make it for 25-30 minutes.
- Grease an 8inch tin can and heat golden syrup and butter in a pan for some minutes. Remove this setup from the heat and mix it in the chocolate until it is completely melted.
- After that, mix the coco pops in a cake tin and put it in the fridge to set.
- Beat the butter until it becomes soft, sift and stir with icing sugar and cocoa powder.
- Assemble the cake and cover the whole cake with buttercream.
- Now, melt some butter with chocolate in a microwave and pour in on the assembled cake to decorate and your cake will be ready in no time.
Recipe 3 - Italian Christmas Cookies
Ingredients- Butter, sugar, eggs, ricotta cheese, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, soda and salt.Directions:
- Grab a bowl and mix butter and sugar in it.
- Add one egg at a time, by beating well each egg after adding.
- Add ricotta and vanilla cheese and beat them.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda.
- Drop the mixture 2 inches apart from each other onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake this setup at 350°c for about 10-12 minutes, until they turn slightly brown.
- Remove and keep it to cool.
- Decorate the cookies and keep them to cool in a refrigerator.
- Your Italian Christmas cookies are ready to be served and gifted.
Christmas Gift Box Ideas
When it comes to Christmas gifts, there is no end to the things that we can gift to our loved ones, but there are some Christmas Gift Box Ideas that bring instant joy and happiness. On this festive season, gift your loved ones something special Christmas basket. Pick gourmet Christmas gifts and make this festive season memorable for everyone.