Whenever we talk about pasta, the word “carbs” automatically pops up. Consumption of pasta in large amount may not be a good idea, especially for people who are sensitive to gluten. In fact, the conventional type of pasta that is consumed on a large scale is actually not very healthy compared to the organic ones.
Organic Pasta has a higher nutritional value and delicious flavor. No chemical fertilizers or hormones are used in the production of organic Italian pasta; it is directly grown from naturally produced durum wheat semolina which is filling and quite good for the health because it contains no added preservatives.
If you want to prepare an authentic Italian pasta dish, you can also buy Italian pasta online from the Italian Food Store.
How to prepare delicious porcini mushroom pasta with simple ingredients
- 150 grams of Pasta is to be bought from the fresh pasta online store
- 1 tablespoon of Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 180 grams of clean and nicely sliced porcini mushrooms
- 30 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 1½ tablespoon of salt
- 6 cups of water
STEPS TO PREPARE
- At first, you are required to boil the pasta mildly. You can boil the water and soil, then add the pasta slowly into it. It will take about seven to eight minutes to cook the pasta so that it can be bitten but still maintaining a firm texture. The Fresh pasta online store offers a lot of variations within the category for you to choose among them.
- Add olive oil and porcini mushrooms to a frying pan and keep sautéing it over medium heat until they form a brown coating around the edges. Keep them aside in a clean bowl after they look fairly cooked.
- At this point, you have to drain the excess water and separate the pasta. For that, you will be required to pour about 1/3rd of the boiling liquid into the pan where the mushrooms have been fried and drain the remaining pasta.
- After that, you need to add butter to the pan and whisk it together for some time to form synthetic texture over fairly high heat.
- Finally, it is time to add the pasta to the pan and toss it. After some time, turn off the heat and let it simmer.
- Leave it around 10 minutes to form a creamy texture and add the cheese for the final touch up.
- Lastly, sautéed mushrooms are to be added to the pasta and tossed so that it gets distributed evenly.
Note that you can also prepare this with organic Porcini penne pasta.
Recipe- Preparing the healthy, tasty and creamy paccheri pasta
- 2 diced bell peppers
- Canned tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 3 cloves of finely minced garlic
- 8 oz of Paccheri pasta
- ½ teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 lb of Italian Sausage
Salt and pepper
STEPS TO PREPARE
- Cook the sausage on medium heat for some time until it obtains a certain brown texture and drain the excess fat after that.
- After that, take a bowl and add these ingredients- tomato sauce, diced bell peppers, minced garlic and dried basil to the bowl and stir well until it all gets mixed properly.
- After mixing it properly, broil it for some time till it simmers. Then add heavy cream to it and leave it for some time.
- Boil the Paccheri pasta or authentic Italian Pasta in water and salt until it gets al dente. It will take about 10 minutes to become edible.
- Drain the pasta with correct proportions of water.
- Now it is time to add the cooked Paccheri pasta to the bowl and toss it properly to form a creamy texture. For best results, it needs to be simmered in low to medium heat for some time.
- Lastly, take it off the heat and season with salt, pepper or oregano of your choice and serve.
Note that you can also use grated parmesan or shredded mozzarella cheese while serving an authentic Italian pasta dish.
If you love salads, you can try pasta salad recipes that are easy and quick to make and are a perfect blend of vitamins, protein, and carbs. To make it even healthier, use Italian organic pasta available on Italian Food Online Store. You can buy Italian pasta online on our website at affordable rates and save a few bucks.