Olive oil isn’t like your regular cooking oil that you slosh in a pan. It's an original superfood that works like magic and tastes like liquid gold. Drizzled, glugged, or splashed, a pure product like Partanna olive oil is a gift to a home cook. It provides a foundation for weeknight sautés and enhances flavors of many healthy dishes.
Packed with polyphenols, healthy fats, and amino acids, a bottle of pure Italian olive oil can be your secret to healthy recipes. It is not an ordinary cooking oil product but an ingredient holding the ability to enhance the taste of a regular dish.
If you have just uncapped a bottle of the liquid sunshine without any idea on what to do with it, we can help you go ahead and drizzle it like crazy.
Spaghetti with Olive Oil
In the world of culinary arts, spaghetti with olive oil is a little masterpiece. You don’t need to fill your kitchen counter with dozens of ingredients just to make your favorite pasta dish. All you need are long & thin pasta, the best organic olive oil for cooking, and a handful of ingredients from your pantry.
- Spaghetti (400g)
- Extra virgin olive oil (200 ml)
- Chopped garlic cloves (3)
- Chopped red chilli (1)
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until it’s firm to the bite.
2. In a frying pan, heat Italian olive oil over low heat. Now, add garlic and fry it for at least one minute. With a wooden spoon, stir the garlic to spread its flavor throughout the oil.
3. Add chilli, parsley, and two tablespoons cooking water to the pan. After that, add salt, and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
4. In the final step, add spaghetti to the pan. Toss it gently to ensure it is coated. Now, leave for at least one minute over low heat.
Serve it hot!
Garden Vegetable Platter
If it’s your first time with the best organic olive oil from Italy, then the easiest way to use it is on an array of colorful vegetables. It is an easy, healthy recipe that can be served as an appetizer with other dishes. Also, you don’t have to go grocery shopping to collect ingredients for the dish. Get some homegrown vegetables and purchase a pure olive oil online.
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Rainbow Carrots (12)
- Heads fennel (3)
- Baby turnips (12)
- Small red radishes (12)
- Watermelon radish (1)
- Scarlet turnips (2)
1. Start the process by trimming carrot tops and root hair. Once done, cut carrots in half lengthwise.
2. Cut fennel lengthwise.
3. In a large bowl, take ice water. Add vegetables to it, and keep them there for at least one hour.
4. Cut baby turnips into slender wedges.
5. Drain all the vegetables and arrange them on a platter. Now, serve them with extra-virgin olive oil, which can be used for dunking.
Olive Oil Biscotti
Popularly called cantucci, these traditional Italian almond biscuits are twice-baked treats that people have been enjoying for decades with beverages like Vin Santo. Here, we are suggesting a lighter, yet delicious recipe to prepare these classic biscuits.
- Plain flour (330g)
- Bicarbonate of soda (1 tsp)
- Extra virgin olive oil (230 ml)
- Demerara sugar (130 mg)
- Caster sugar (170 mg)
- Lemon zest (1)
- Vanilla pod (1)
- Milk (1 tbsp)
- Eggs (2)
1. Take a large bowl and add olive oil, demerara sugar, caster sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla. Mix them well.
2. Now, add milk and eggs, and mix them for a few seconds.
3. After that, add sifted flour, bicarbonate of soda, and a pinch of salt to the mixture. Let the dough rest for at least one day.
4. The next day, make small balls and flatten them slightly.
5. Prepare the oven by preheating it to 170C/340F. Bake the flatten dough balls for around 10 minutes.
6. Ensure they are golden brown.
Where to Get Pure Olive Oil
To prepare these dishes, ensure that you use a genuine olive oil product that comes from a well-known brand from Italy. If you want to buy branded olive oil online, Italian Food Online Store is a place to be. Here, you can order high-quality Italian products and receive them at your doorstep. So buy pure olive oil and cook some delicious dishes at home. You can also explore Italian olive oil benefits before using it.