The timeless love affair between Italy and pasta had started thousands of years ago. While it is believed that the credit of introducing this secret ingredient should go to Venetian merchant Marco Polo, there are records which state that pasta noodles were already quite popular among the Etruscans and Romans. The ancient Italians liked to oven bake their pasta instead of boiling. Cut to thousands of years ahead, to the present, a number of variations have been introduced to the culinary world involving pasta. You can simply buy pasta online from food stores and prepare your favourite version at home.
Some of the popular brands that bring to us the best varieties of pasta from the hearts of Bella Italia deserve special mention here- Pastificio Gentile, Le Veneziane, Antico Pastificio di Sicilia, Mariella and so on. You can get all these items at the online pasta store or from the local bazaar to prepare yummy delicacies every day.
Most Loved Italian Pasta Dishes of All Time
Just like the different Italian pasta types, there are different styles of cooking it as well. Different regions of Italy boast of having their own special pasta dish. Take a look:
You can buy Italian pasta online from any online pasta store to try any of these authentic recipes at home because they’re all prepared from simple and easily available ingredients.
How to Prepare Classic Fettuccine Alfredo?
- 1-pound fettuccine pasta (dried)
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
Steps to Prepare
- Take a large soup pot and fill it with cold water. Sprinkle some kosher salt and set it on high heat. Wait until it starts to boil.
- In the piping hot boiling water, drop the dried fettuccine pasta and let it cook for approximately 10 minutes until it gets tender.
- In the meanwhile, set a large saucepan to medium heat and put the butter and cream in it. Simmer it for 15 minutes for the sauce to reduce.
- Remove it from the heat and add the grated cheese.
- Drain the pasta and toss it in the sauce. Sprinkle black pepper on top and garnish with the chopped parsley.
Buy pasta online to prepare this simple and rich creamy treat at the next dinner party.
What is the Best Place to Buy Italian Pasta Online?
Still, searching for the best food store to buy pasta online? The Italian Food Online Store is here with all of your favourite types. Whether you want Italian bucatini pasta or linguine pasta online, we have it all at the best prices. Order pasta online from a wide range of options such as Spaghetti with Quinoa Flour Italian Pasta Gluten Free by Granoro, Granoro Pasta Spaghetti with Quinoa Flour Italian Pasta Gluten Free, Penne rigate with Quinoa Flour Italian Pasta Gluten Free, Pappardelle Pasta di Gragnano by Pastificio Gentile, and many more! All our items are imported from the local supermarkets of Italy to offer you nothing less than 100% authentic experience.
We also offer free shipping services across the US. To buy pasta online from our store, simply add the items to cart and provide shipping and contact details at checking out. Safe and hassle-free payment options like credit card transactions and PayPal are also there for a smooth experience. Happy Shopping!